4 Ghz AMD Athlon X2 5000+

Well it is the technology world, so you have a point :P. I didn't see any other discussions on it.

Thats the only thing I have seen on it also, I guess I should have posted it in the forums but I was not impressed to tell you the truth....

Really? The biggest thing is that it's one of the first confirmed 4 Ghz+ OCs on the 65nm process. I thought you'd be more impressed :(. *begins to cry*

I guess that is pretty good for a AMD 65nm. I have been so used to looking at post with over 4Ghz in them that I did not think much about it.

Exactly, 4 Ghz on AMD's 65nm process :P. For those of us who can't afford the C2D series, and are stuck buying parts off of eBay. Have you forgotten your budget loyalty :P?

I didn't know there was a cpu-z verifyer!!! wow! Now that I do though I'll have to check it out. Oh and by the way guys figured out that my chip is the reason that my pc will not post sometimes got another 939er and oc works like a charm! posts every time! With my old one it was getting longer and longer before it would finally load my pc :( but hey I got the 64x2 2.2ghz version now I bet I'll be able to oc that to close to 3ghz my other one I would be lucky to get it to 2.58 wothout an instability. :wacko::wacko: