Prime95 All tests passed NO errors No warnigs!

philbrown23

I have gotten my new system up to 2.3ghz so far with all tests on prime95 passed!!!! I think I'm getting the hang of this. My maximum core temps were no more tha 54c at folding and rare hit that it was more like a constant 52c. idle temps are 40c to 42c wich isn't as good as what I had it at 2.25ghz but I had to increase vcore to 1.5v because stock vcore would only run untill 2.25.

If 2.3 is as high as you can get at 1.5v I think you got a dud chip. 54C is kind of warm as well. Did you try the voltages between stock at 1.5?

There are none between stock and 1.5 on my mobo it goes from 1.35v to 1.5v but I can probably get to at least 2,5 on 1.5v and I'm adding another rad to my water cooling for extra coldness

There are none between stock and 1.5 on my mobo it goes from 1.35v to 1.5v but I can probably get to at least 2,5 on 1.5v and I'm adding another rad to my water cooling for extra coldness

If I've found the right mobo here then there definitely are more options than just 1.35 with a monster jump to 1.5v...I suggest you dig around otherwise there is something wrong with the bios/board you're using...

I just ran 3dmark 06 on my new oc and it's not anything to brag about nut it went up from my last one wich was 1720 or something like that and it is now at 1805 3d marks with my graphics card running at 108 mhz stock is 100mhz and my cpu at 2.38 ghz and stock is 2.0ghz so I'm getting there slowly but surely.

Try to remember that before this system I did not even know what oc'ing was and had never had a cpu over 2.0ghz in my life and that was the best one!

all tests on prime95 passed!!!!

what do you mean, "all tests"...?

You should download and install Stress Prime 2004: Orthos Edition and run one of the following tests for 24 hours or more:

Blend

Custom (Min=8, Max=4096, RAM=somewhere between 51% and 100% RAM)

The benefit of using Custom is that it can run the test, be using both sticks of RAM, and still have at least *some* free RAM for you to use your computer

If I've found the right mobo here then there definitely are more options than just 1.35 with a monster jump to 1.5v...I suggest you dig around otherwise there is something wrong with the bios/board you're using...

Yeah I think I typeod or was smoking crack or something what I meant was 1.35v but I just uped to 1.375v and up to 2.5ghz stable baby yeah!