Rally Jump Compilation

Andrewr05

why am I reminded of being 8 years old and riding around on the streets on my bmx with my mates and then someone goes, hey check out this jump over this ramp, and then they whip out this home-made ramp that's like 6 inches off the ground, and set it on the edge of the kerb and then take a big run-up (ride-up?) and jump like a whole foot off the ground...

WOW! :lol:

Gnarly?? Is that word coming back or are you a lot older than I thought?
I tend to use a lot of words that are uncommon, not to get attention but just because the words work so well... (at least used in their intended purpose)

why am I reminded of being 8 years old and riding around on the streets on my bmx with my mates and then someone goes, hey check out this jump over this ramp, and then they whip out this home-made ramp that's like 6 inches off the ground, and set it on the edge of the kerb and then take a big run-up (ride-up?) and jump like a whole foot off the ground...
:lol: I remember doing that as a kid, no matter how fast you went you still got like a foot no matter how hard you tried... And you were always cool if you tried out the rickety jump first regardless of your pathetic attempt at flight... :D