Techno, House, Electro

eldiablo10

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Depends on where you get your genre information from :P. Afaik Infected Mushroom is psy trance, which isn't a sub-genre of techno.

If you want to get all technical up in hurr then we can always look at the nifty little chart

http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

which shows, yes... psy trance is technically separate from techno...

If you want to get all technical up in hurr then we can always look at the nifty little chart

http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html

which shows, yes... psy trance is technically separate from techno...

That's been my favorite guide for years, ever since v2 (when Dutch Trance was called Fake Trance, and he didn't have the blotches marking genre & timelines.

state of trance - armin van buuren as in the 2 HOUR 170meg song?

that's not a song, it's a DJ mix, Armin van Buuren (sp?) is a DJ and he mixes other peoples and his own music mostly using the traditional two Technics decks and a mixer as a continuous seamless mix of many tunes

anyone listen to goa psy trance? I'm a big fan of Infected Mushroom, as well as a few other kinds of techno.

I love Goa/Psy and I seem to be listening to it a lot more than any other type of music at the moment. As well as Infected Mushroom, I've found some other really really outstanding Goa/Psy artists. Here's the list in the Psy-Trance folder on my DAP at the moment:

1200 Micrograms

Astral Projection

Cybernaut

Cydonia

Electric Universe

Juno Reactor

Koxbox

Man With No Name

Manmademan

Skazi

Space Tribe

Talamasca

Vibe Tribe

Void

Xerox and Illumination

some good DJs:

DJ Cassis

Fabio Leal

Squaffy (R.I.P.)

:music:

one of my previous posts in this thread lists my internet radio favourites, a lot of which are Psy