OCC Review: GWSystems Fragpedal Classic

GWSystems Fragpedal Classic Review

When playing video games, it is very satisfying to be completely immersed in the game. The best way to be immersed in the game is to feel like you're there shooting the enemy, casting spells, flying a plane, or going almost 200mph in a Ferrari F50. Now think about how much easier, and different, it would be to be able to play the games with your feet as well as your hands. Today, you can get your feet into the game with Good Work System's Fragpedal Classic and see just how different your gaming feels.

6_thumb.jpg

it looks kind of useless to be honest... When I read Fragpedal I thought of pedals for racing games, but this is just some weird gadget some manufacturer deems the market has a need for :rolleyes:

nice review though @ makaveli!

This was a really well done review. Your criticisms came across as honest but not bitter or overly picky. That's not easy to do. Also, you didn't just focus on the bad. You mentioned what you didn't like, but also pointed out the good. It really came across as an impartial "here's what I like, here's what I don't", which is exactly what a review summary should be IMO. Nice work.

As far as the pedal, I have had a few friends tell me they like them. I doubt it was this exact pedal, but a few friends have told me they use some sort of pedal in FPSs. Most of them use it for things like throwing a grenade, and seem to find it useful. I can understand that, but $80 seems like a lot just for two buttons.

I can understand that, but $80 seems like a lot just for two buttons.

4 buttons ;)

But yes I agree with you.

And nice review. I guess maybe with a bit more time to get used to using it you may find it more useful?