What is your favorite case?

After two years and several builds, the third one now, I still prefer my TT Tsunami to many of the cases out there, even the new ones. Simple matter of fact, it has excellent cooling, plenty of space for all my kit, and it looks quite nice, as well. For around $100ish, you can't find a more capable or better looking case, IMHO. Most of the cases I lust after, are too expensive to be practical. :bah:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christopher3393
That XClio case looks awesome. What exactly did you mean by "sleeper?" Is that because it is boring or something?

I meant a "dark horse" candidate for best case: one that has limited PR and distribution, but is available , affordable, and really loved by people that own it. Also, we're seeing more and more of these big fans from the likes of Thermaltake and Enermax, and I think we're going to see more of them in the next year, both in cases and available separately.

15.jpg

enermax 1082. rock solid, quiet, plenty of room, sucks enough air in too cool anything, and about 1/2 the price of the much uglier TT variant of it

Thats exactly the same as my Casetek case except for the window in the side panel.

Did you do the window or did it come like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Well u would think i would say the thermaltake Tai-Chi

DSC00237op.jpgDSC00242op.jpg

But No i like the SILVERSTONE TJ07 Black CASE and i will be havin 1 of these babys next really good liquid cooling space