Picked up a PS3

cdoggown

Hi kids.

Got a screaming deal on a PS3 yesterday. I know there arent very many games worth buying right now for it, but there werent really many games at PS2 launch to buy either (Summoner, anyone? I didnt think so). At any rate, I figure for what I paid ($130), there is no way its not worth it.

SO far just played Fight Night Round 3 and plan on downloading the Gran Turismo HD demo before my surgery on Friday. Ill let you guys know if I learn anything cool.

C

$130 WOW where the heck did you find that deal???? :blink:

Connections at MS got me a few copies of the new Office 2007 Ultimate. My buddy needed one, and had an extra PS3 that he couldnt offload for a profit before the holidays. SO a copy of Office that I payed $75 for, plus some cash and I have a brand new PS3, in the sealed box, and an extra SixAxis Controller... Seemed too good to pass up :) Its the 60GB one too!

Nice, some good games should be out this year hopefully. Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid 4 & Final Fantasy XIII are my favorite 3. I'm planning to get a PS3 once those games come out or I might borrow my brothers PS3 (no longer lives here).