Need a little programing

Fireonice

Alright I want to play a little prank on my brother that when he starts up firefox it opens a web site over and over again. Anybody wana help me out?

you can write a batch file to loop using the start and goto commands....

here's mine, open with Notepad and edit the webpage. DO NOT RUN IT unless you DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING CRITICAL RUNNING! It WILL keep opening the page until your computer crashes, and there is nothing you can do lol

Hehe, I love this. I call it Forkulate :thumbs-up:

With Opera a little End Task action killed your so called crash app..on my laptop. Try harder next time :lol: I might throw something together later...we'll see.

Yeah your right, it doesn't open fast enough :( All you have to do to stop it is to end the command prompt. But in 3 seconds, it opened up 48 pages :lol:

but try running this :ph34r:

Edited by The Unforgivin

ROFL, I crashed my comp trying to write it :lol:

FORKBOMB!!! (I think I crashed someone's computer... cold snipe?)

Now how did you know that..... lol

Yeah, I knew it would but I tried it anyways. Didn't crash it, but made it unusable and I pressed my little reboot button. :D

Now how did you know that..... lol

Yeah, I knew it would but I tried it anyways. Didn't crash it, but made it unusable and I pressed my little reboot button. :D

I was watching the people on the home page who viewed this topic :P Nice one! :lol:

I watched you view this topic... then you stopped all activity for ten minutes :P lol

Edited by The Unforgivin

:P

I remember my good old batch programming days.. lol

And it wasnt ten minutes! lol. My computer might be ancient, but it takes less then a minute to get to my shell (I have no desktop, so cant say that. lol) from when i press the button. haha Allthough I did watch the cmd windows gather up for a bit, I found that entertaining. :D

Alright so exactly how would i do this? DL it and send it to my brother and tell him to open it? Im trying to piss him off like he did me beucase his computer barly runs right now... Even thou i told him i wouldnt be fixing it if he screwed it up.

:lol: @ cold snipe, I had the same reaction when I opened up my first fork bomb :P

Alright so exactly how would i do this? DL it and send it to my brother and tell him to open it? Im trying to piss him off like he did me beucase his computer barly runs right now... Even thou i told him i wouldnt be fixing it if he screwed it up.

but yeah, you can do that. But if he's smart, you might have to disguise it inside a .exe or something

so you have two options

A: Forkulate Web Page

B: Fork Bomb

edit: tell him it'll fix his computer :P

edit2: I think sdy fell for it too :P

Edited by The Unforgivin

ahh i got it, He is on my network and un protected anyway i can just send it to his computer? Hes gonna have meatspin all over his screen hahaha. Anyway to slow it down like when he exits it it just comes up again? Not just come up over and over again.