New Avatar to match current WM

kingdingeling

andrew, you have no IDEA how much effort you need for a proper game of Handball, I used to play on the Hannover team. As for gigantic goals, watch the final game on Sunday (16:30 here in Germany (MEZ), so 'bout 22:30 eastern), and you know what it meens to be a goaly at Handball. Clemens Fritz (Germanys goaly) held some throws in the game vs. France, I was like :blink:

OMFG! I've played that! We used to play that in Gym in middle/high school. We called it European Handball...go figure. lolz. It was usually played with this blue sorta squishy ball roughly the size of a volleyball. It was fun :)

Gaellic football is a step up from that...like a cross between rugby and football. basically it's brutal. and i'd love to see some people play it! :lol: it's ideal for me as i've gone up a few pounds to about 190 ish and only 6' :)

Gaellic football is a step up from that...like a cross between rugby and football. basically it's brutal. and i'd love to see some people play it! :lol: it's ideal for me as i've gone up a few pounds to about 190 ish and only 6' :)

One time playing European Handball, we started getting rough and checking each other (a la hockey), so I decided to take it to the next level, and I picked this kid up and slammed him to the ground...needless to say I sat out the rest of class that day. :lol:

One time playing European Handball, we started getting rough and checking each other (a la hockey), so I decided to take it to the next level, and I picked this kid up and slammed him to the ground...needless to say I sat out the rest of class that day. :lol:

gaelic is still more brutal than that. ever been 'raked'? yeah, 8 metal-tipped studs 'raked' across your face when you are on the floor. that's a mild injury...lol