fujiflim

capthowdy575

Ok im not the best person in the world when it comes to cameras thats why im here today to ask you great people who do know things about cameras a couple of questions. ok im looking to get a good camera by good i mean a far zoom good quality and some extras. iv looked on the egg and some other sits and im thinking of getting this camera it looks nice has a big screen and it can do 1600 iso i heard the higher the better for moving shots i think.if there are better cameras out there for around 150 to 180 USD that would be great if you could post a link to them. and thank you for helping a noob in the camera array.

Im looking for a compact camera. i would like a big lcd screen and it needs to take good quality pictures. i would also like lots of features i know im a noob but my cousin said he would help me out. im looking for something that wont blur when taking a action shot and a fast shutter speed.

Looks like a decent camera. In case you didn't look at the review, http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/fuji/fin...iew/index.shtml there is the link.

I just picked up a Sony DSC-W100 myself, but that is a bit out of the price range you are willing to spend. Research around that site, that's how I decided on what I was going to go with.