Quote Under Avatar

gotdamojo06

Really? I don't remember it ever being post based (until now).

Though this new req obviously doesn't affect me, I do understand the frustration, especially with the hard drive crash. I've still yet to pass the post count I had the day before the hard drive crash. (I think I had lost around 2500 posts if my recollection is correct).

From my recollection you had to be a member for 90 days, have 100 posts, and have a warning level below 30%...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my recollection you had to be a member for 90 days, have 100 posts, and have a warning level below 30%...

Ah, okay...well I guess since 100 posts is easily attainable by that point, that was never really an issue before.

Andrew, this was before your time, I am saying back in 2003 and then shortly after, at that time it was 1600 posts. Because the title was GOD at 1400 until 1600, then people changed their titles.

Well okay, I'm here so no worries. :P

The reason why some of you can't change your custom title is because you are supposed to have 1000 posts or more to be able to change it. It's not really a bug.

Sorry guys I must have missed this topic :(

Ya it was increased if you guy would like it lowered I can move it back down to 500, where it was before was a little low for my liking.

I would like it at 500 because then I would be closer to being able to change it however it does give people who want to change it a reason to be active in the forums and give you something to look forward to...1000 is a good number...

• 2 weeks later...