Pink Case

enermax cs-1080 used to come in pink. but that's a BIG heavy and expensive tower. my daughter has one.

but I can't even find US retailers selling those cases at all anymore :( shame cuz I bought several in black and silver over the years and love em.

enermax cs-1080 used to come in pink. but that's a BIG heavy and expensive tower. my daughter has one.

but I can't even find US retailers selling those cases at all anymore :( shame cuz I bought several in black and silver over the years and love em.

Same with the Enermax CS8000TA series :(. Great case, lots of color choices (pink too)....no more :(

EDIT: Doesn't amazon ship to the UK, or is that only thru the UK portal?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...ed-20/ref=nosim

Same with the Enermax CS8000TA series :(. Great case, lots of color choices (pink too)....no more :(

EDIT: Doesn't amazon ship to the UK, or is that only thru the UK portal?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...ed-20/ref=nosim

has anyone had any problems with eclipse computers because im going to order from there

Edited by woppy101

Depending on how much time you have. I saw a very nicely done Pink Super Lanboy. They painted the case pink, then swapped out the fans for red LEDs. I don't recall if they dyed the front grill or not, but it shouldn't matter that much (my green LED fans over power the blue grill). The case is pretty cheap, and like I said depending on how much time you want to put into this, you might end up pulling out the pink paint anyways to paint CD-Rom drives and maybe the PSU case, so at least it will be an exact match this way.