Thermaltake Armor Lcs

The LCS is significantly more expensive than the P180. I guess if you really want a case window and built in water cooling go for it. However, the P180 is very quiet and not so in your face. Personally, I would go for the P180, because it's so quiet it almost negates the effects of water cooling. But, if you're gonna do some overclocking, I guess do the LCS case.

You just answered you're own question. On top of that, I personally like and prefer the material used on the front Bezel (Kandolf). Opposed to Aluminum used on the Armor.

I always liked the Kandolf. An old friend of mine uses/used a Kandolf for his Rig setup and since then I always liked them.

Well, I really like the Armor case, though mostly because I have one :P I cut the crap out of mine though, so the layout is a lot different now. Anyways, the case is very nice, but I don't really think it's worth it with the integrated water stuff. On that budget, I'd rather get the regular Armor case and a really nice air cooler. It'll be cheaper, MUCH simpler, and probably cool better too. There are certain things that I will buy from Tt, and cases are first on the list. Watercooling is not on the list at all.

Well yes good point there. whats the point in getting water cooling when its not needed.

Well yeah, but that wasn't really the point I was making. It's not that water cooling isn't needed, it's just that Tt water cooling is not exceptionally good. I mean watercooling is great (I use it), but rather than buy the Armor @ $260 with a crappy water setup, I'd rather buy the same Armor case @ $130 or so by itself and get a REALLY nice air cooler that will out-perfrom the Tt water.

The cpu cooler i was looking at was the http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/x...e_1927_36221867

If it will fit in that case as i heard its a big big fan

From the picture, I can't tell specifically which one that is. Is it the 9500 or the 9700? No that it really matters, since they're both great coolers. Either way, it will definately fit in the armor. The case is very wide.

Ewwwwwww, Tt case.... Ugh!

I hate thier gimmicky crap. Not to offend the Tt users of course....

But if you do decide to go with that case, don't get the water cooling. Get a Ultra 120 or Tunic Tower and you'll get better temps for a lower price.