Great Occ Idea Please Tell Me What You Think!

Queenz

Don't you guys think it would be nice if we could set up some kind of convention get together and all meet up and a specific location and greet and meet eachother. I think that would be so cool because we could talk about our favorite thing and that is computers, and get to know eachother more. But I think it would be wierd meeting some person that has been helping you and talking to on the forums here. I know it might never happen its just something that came across my mind, and just sounded cool and exciting.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great idea, but we've got members from EVERYWHERE. I mean Cali to New York is bad enough, but what about people from the UK or Australia? It becomes very difficult to get a decent turnout when most of the people involved will need to drive 10 hours or more (or cross an ocean :P)

It's a great idea, but we've got members from EVERYWHERE. I mean Cali to New York is bad enough, but what about people from the UK or Australia? It becomes very difficult to get a decent turnout when most of the people involved will need to drive 10 hours or more (or cross an ocean :P)

Yeah that is true like for our good old buddy hardnrg

Yup, and taz lives in Australia! And if you think that's bad, I'm pretty sure Nerm's from Antarctica! :P

lol :lol:

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

There was talk of a LAN/get together in the Tri-State area not too long ago. We had about a dozen or so members that were gonna get together, but I don't remember why the plans fell apart. :unsure: