Buying Scion Issue

GuJuMaN89

Tell them to stick thier pure price up thier exhaust pipe and get the civic. I doubt there is any pure price, they just think that they can get you to pay full probably because you've told them to much about how much you want the Scion.

You need to have your dad come in with you because salesmen push around kids. They think that they can take advantage of you when you try to lower it. If you bring your dad in and he says bring it down a few hundred then I bet they will.

IF you know someone who has recenty purchased from/has purchased a lot from this dealer try to get them to go with you and say they refered you. That can help drop the price a little. As for the "used" car, i think they can do better, that is unless they put next to zero miles on it (just how many DOES it have). Also what was featured in the ad, if it was "sporty" driving you might want to look at that as a higher potential for additional wear (wear that you'll want out of it when you do the same :)).

Anyway, good luck :)

after my experience of buying a "demo" vehicle... stay AWAY.

I bought THE navigator that was at the detroit autoshow for scrap price (what's worth melted down). I had more stupid mechanical troubles with that thing than it was worth. by the time I got it running the way it should have been all along it ended up costing more than buying one off the lot.

You need to have your dad come in with you because salesmen push around kids. They think that they can take advantage of you when you try to lower it. If you bring your dad in and he says bring it down a few hundred then I bet they will.

:withstupid:

well.. imo... scion is the lower branch brand of toyota.. and toyota is the mid class.... practically... both cars have a similar engineering... but the toyota has more luxeries...

so practically...

from cheap to expensive.. in the toyota motor.. branch.. are scion, toyota, and lexus... so all have a similar engineering.. but the higher the branch.. the more luxueries u get...in other words... if the luxery diffrence from the scion and the toyota is not much... i would go with the scion... but if u actually like all the features that the toyota has.. and the price difference is not much.. i would go with the toyota

Edited by daniel

well.. imo... scion is the lower branch brand of toyota.. and toyota is the mid class.... practically... both cars have a similar engineering... but the toyota has more luxeries...

so practically...

from cheap to expensive.. in the toyota motor.. branch.. are scion, toyota, and lexus... so all have a similar engineering.. but the higher the branch.. the more luxueries u get...in other words... if the luxery diffrence from the scion and the toyota is not much... i would go with the scion... but if u actually like all the features that the toyota has.. and the price difference is not much.. i would go with the toyota

I disagree. Its all about demographics. The same reason he can get a Corolla cheaper... You can buy a tricked out Scion TC from the factora and end up around 22k, and you can buy a stripped down Camry and pay about 18k. Its all about what your looking for. And Toyota knows if your not 28 to 55 and boring as hell, you dont want a Camry.

On the other end of the spectrum, if you deck out a Camry, you can easily spend 45k. That Camry would feel much more luxurious than an IS series Lexus at the same pricepoint. Toyota knows what they are doing by not stepping on their own toes. Their branding scheme is the best in the business.