Dvd To Harddrive

DECwakeboarder

Hey NRG, I got a question. So, I know how to use AutoGK to convert DVD Decrypter movies to single files, but how do you do it with DVD Shrink files (folders with VIDEO_TS instead of the VTS_0_01 or whatever DVD Decrypter produces).

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never used DVD Shrink as i like the results of using CCE encoder... so i don't know what intermediate files DVD Shrink produces...

a video_ts folder contains vts_01_1.vob, vts_01_2.vob etc... so you should just look for those 1gig vob files and point AutoGK to that folder

Hey NRG, I got a question. So, I know how to use AutoGK to convert DVD Decrypter movies to single files, but how do you do it with DVD Shrink files (folders with VIDEO_TS instead of the VTS_0_01 or whatever DVD Decrypter produces).

SUPER

Edited by silkster

1) rip with DVD Decrypter to C:\_DVD\Ripped\<movie_title>\

2a) convert to DVDR using DVDRebuilder Pro using ripped files from C:\_DVD\Ripped\<movie_title>\

2b) convert to Xvid/Ogg-Vorbis using GordianKnot using ripped files from C:\_DVD\Ripped\<movie_title>\

my conversions use the decrypted dvd files... i don't see why you'd want to do anything else...

STEP ONE: DECRYPT

STEP TWO: CONVERT

how is that so hard?

DVD Shrink produces different files...Whenever I rip something with DVD Decrypter, I can convert it with AutoGK with no problem. I can't with movies that I rip with DVD Shrink, not sure why. Maybe it's my settings...