Do *not* Mess With Brazillian Police

Kamikaze_Badger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEGKsFQ8NLI...ted&search=

Warning: The video is a non-gory one, but does depict police taking down a man high on drugs holding a toddler hostage with deadly force. Viewer discretion is advised. Please visit the bathroom beforehand. Merry X-Mas.

But yea, freaking awsome that they managed to save that kid's life like that.

Awesome video. I did *NOT*, on the other hand, like that video on the tab to the right depicting the two Puerto Rican cops getting gunned down in a jewelry store. Seeing stuff like this makes my blood boil. I'd like to put a few .357 rounds in that punk's face to show him how it feels to be on the receiving end of something that atrocious. God I hate people :(

EDIT: reading the comments in response to that video makes me sick to my stomach.

:withstupid:

The Puerto Rican video was far more disturbing. The Brazilian one was nothing in comparison. Those punks just kept shooting and shooting, it was sick. And those ridiculous comments on the bottom? This country is going to hell in a handbasket :angry2:

why... the... ****... weren't suspects of an ARMED ROBBERY not cuffed and hog-tied and allowed to waltz around the scene of a crime?!

i don't think the police deserved to die, but i really think they might have lived if they'd just cuffed the bloody ARMED robbery suspects...

man, it's a shame... but... what did they think they were armed with? fly swatters?

It looks like the guy came over and pulled the officer's pistol out of his holster and killed them both with the service pistol.

EDIT: ...or not... wow that was a little weird. Perhaps they didn't know he was a part of the robbery. They had one guy in the corner questioning him, and this shooter was just standing off to the side. He may have been a partner-in-crime that hadn't shown himself yet.

I think the guy deserved to get one in the face if he was going to take a childs life just to save his own.

:( Sometimes carpet bombing sounds like a good idea... Too bad all the sickos like those cop shooters dont make up one whole country.

The video is sick, but if its the only way to save the kids life, fine with me

edit:

the vid Lo talked about is just mad! he like empties a whole magazin on the cops that are dead already and also helpless, what the heck? I totally agree with Lo's opinion here