Glowing Ipod Screen Saves Lost Mushroom Picker

NCC10281982B

stupid.

just another case of going out un-prepared.

Peirson said he was lightly dressed, and Nou said he was cold and tired and had aching feet.

so he didn't dress warm enough & didn't wear the right footwear.

So he didn't think about dressing warmly or protecting his feet...but he thought about listening to his ipod!

stupid.

just another case of going out un-prepared.

so he didn't dress warm enough & didn't wear the right footwear.

So he didn't think about dressing warmly or protecting his feet...but he thought about listening to his ipod!

:withstupid:

Funnily enough though, Saturday night I went to family friends with my parents. My dad drove so that meant listening to crappy music to apease my mom. So I brought my ipod, and I remember getting back in the car at midnight and turning it on, it lit up the whole car...dang those things are bright.

I done something like that with my cell phone before, its late at night, dont want to turn the lights on to wake your roomates, so you whip out the old cell phone and plug your flash drive into the computer (no front usb ports).

lol, who goes shroom picking at night? :lol:

what an idiot...

my phone has a triple white led light built in for the camera and you can just turn it on from the menu and it's REALLY bright like not just slightly bright, it's like a desklamp lol...

I done something like that with my cell phone before, its late at night, dont want to turn the lights on to wake your roomates, so you whip out the old cell phone and plug your flash drive into the computer (no front usb ports).

i do the cell phone thing, back lights on ANYTHING are great flashlights :D

Edited by The Unforgivin