We Lost One

cchalogamer

Actually it's a different board, almost the same, oh well whatever, if Glimmer's got a Folding rig to build let him and ill look into getting another 939 board for my 3000+ and sell the 2.66 :) prob the best idea anyway.

Well you can take my 2.66 P4 off our folding list...I detected a slight odor as i was working on some Company of Heroes images and when i looked over there was a 1-2 inch flame coming from the Soyo P4VTE.

The damage:

soyoBake_small.jpg

(click for the larger view, but if loads are too slow I'll reduce the large size to make it more friendly on my upload speed)

I guess I either need to find another cheap 478 board to replace this one or find a home for the 2.66 :(

EDIT: Larger image reduced to 1600x1200 ~512KB cropped version instead of the nearly 1.2MB

Well I added 4 more rigs to make up the difference. :P

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

I was adding them anyway, I should have 4 more by the end of the night if all goes well (updateing everything). I know I have 1-2700 so far thats freezing up I am going to find 4 good working ones out of all of them and add those then work on the ones that have problems.

:foldon: