Movin On Up!

NyCUnDaGroUnD

K guys we got more people joining our team and we shoot up to 78th place. We are just "moving on up" just like that song. My next victim will be Localguru. Im about 70 points away from him and im doin the 627 protein with 73 points for it. So u better start those machines up in the lab!!!!

:D

i have two machines but my second has only sent one result back it has two in query it keeps saying cannot send result back, network send failure, is there a way to send them back manualy? it keeps downloading new workorders but will not send the old one out. help me please

yeah yeah, i dont fold that many under my name only 3-4 machines, most of my work goes into chs_tigers. and for some reaosn my output has slowed since, I put in the new reg edit, I'm not sure why yet. :(

K guys we got more people joining our team and we shoot up to 78th place. We are just "moving on up" just like that song. My next victim will be Localguru. Im about 70 points away from him and im doin the 627 protein with 73 points for it. So u better start those machines up in the lab!!!!

:D

How do you know ahead of time how many points your unit is worth?? (Of course my wife says my unit is worth a million bucks but that is another topic!!)

Seriously though.. My system has been working on a WU for a while now...how did you know ahead of time the score???

How do you know ahead of time how many points your unit is worth?? (Of course my wife says my unit is worth a million bucks but that is another topic!!)

Seriously though.. My system has been working on a WU for a while now...how did you know ahead of time the score???

u can go to here to chk how many points each WU is worth.

oh ok. i was wondering who was chs-tiger? never heard of him. But now that i know its you, u have impressed me alot. Keep up the awesome work.

ok I went around to a bucnh of my machines, and for some reason the client config got all messed up and wasn't hitting the proxy, so I got a lot of them fixed, but I dont think all of them yet. but I turned on one and a half labs this weekend, so we should see some more out put from chs_tigers :) I also turned on a mobile cart full of laptops, and started them folding, I just hope they dont get to hot in the mobile cart.

ok, what is wrong with the folding homepage? everytime i try to send a result it says cannot connect, so i try to go to the web page and it says cannot find server. this has been going on for me for 2 days now, my computers are just sitting i guess i will turn on seti untell it comes back on. Anyone have any word on folding ?

ok, what is wrong with the folding homepage? everytime i try to send a result it says cannot connect, so i try to go to the web page and it says cannot find server. this has been going on for me for 2 days now, my computers are just sitting i guess i will turn on seti untell it comes back on. Anyone have any word on folding ?

same problem here <_<