Does Shaving Your Legs Make You Gay?

VolcomPimp

Does shaving your legs make you gay?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Does shaving your legs make you gay?

• No ssssilly!
    • Yessss sssir captain!
    • Ssstoooooooop! you're making me blush, you sssilly goose....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Ive got b4 and after pics from b4 and after we were going out of your mouth...

we can let them be the judges... I also seem to remember the phrase

"cccccccccccc.....hhhhaawwwwccccccccc... *spit* .... aaewa cawnte bra heaath!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough *cough"

Depends on if you use a ladies bick shaver.

You know the pink ones.

Let me refrase that, if you prefer using the ladies bick shaver.

Although there is nothing wrong with being ., but dicks are for chicks, silly.

y'know, I knew this guy that shaved his legs one night on a bet and the next morning he woke up and he was totally flamin'!!! No joke, I'm really not kidding!!! I'm dead serious!!! And then these scientists did this study and found that people that shave their legs are generally attracted to people of the same .!!! Can you believe this?! I mean, it's just amazing!!! And then there was this one kid that I knew in like 1st grade and he shaved his legs, but that was because he was the only one thru puberty already and felt out of place... he did that until high school... then he came out of the closet and stopped shaving his legs... uh oh, I guess that makes everyone that insists on not shaving their legs .... oh no...

No, I highly doubt that shaving your legs will result in a drastic change in your sexual orientation. I don't personally, but I'm not all that hairy down there (ahem, should clarify - on my legs), and I haven't had a girlfriend that requested me to shave much more than what I do anyways... they all dug hairy chests...

And people that are dead certain that guys that shave their legs are ., well that's just ridiculous, especially if that's gonna get them some more action later on...