Will This Be Enough Power?

Hello again everyone, I havent been here for awhile due to work and school getting a little hecktic but i'm back!

Anyway I am tired of using my uniprocessor system, especially since it's a mac mini and I can't manage to get linux installed on it plus I want a system that I can tweak and mess with. So I have a 500$ paycheck coming in and have put together these things:

Intel BOXD945GPMLKR Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945G

IN WIN J350FU2D(IW-V500T)and 350 watt PSU -cheap I know but I like the looks,price and size

Intel LGA775 pentium D 930

ddr2 667 Patriot Signature 2GB (2 x 1GB)

western digital 40gig sata HDD -pushes it over budget I know but I think that 40 bucks is doable on my part

no optical drive for now, I barely use one when I have one anyway, to install the OS I'll just rip one out of of my moms machine temporarily

Video is integrated, I will upgrade that after I sell my mac mini, I will probably get myself a 7600GS from leadtek (passive cooling) and I will also get another 2 gigs of memory aswell funds permitting.

Question is, will this Powerman (actual brand produced by in-win, looked it up and some people are saying that it is the same model as some of pc power and cooling's low end range) PSU put out enough to power all this ( I didn't add a power supply because powerman got good reviews all over the net) or should I put some funds into a better supply. At the moment I think I will be safe with the initial system but need a new suppyl once I add the other 2gigs of ram and videocard.

I will not be overclocking this, now that I have a steady job I can see a small roadmap of upgrades, not just once every 2-3 years now.

Thanks, aaronamd

Edited by aaronamd

ok, cool, thanks for the input. also do you think that this will turn out to be a good workstation for multitasking? how is the motherboard?

EDIT:I have and old antec 350 watt psu laying around, will that be enough wattage?

I've also been looking at this enermax 350watt PSU on newegg would this fit in that micro-atx case that I like?

Edited by aaronamd

the antec 350 should be fine if you aren't gonna have any more than 1 optical drive and 1 hard drive, and no seperate video card. in fact, i think even the stock one will do ok too. just may not last under that load and could fry some parts eventually.

if i were you i'd give it a shot before you spend on a new one, may work great

I Think i'll probe the PSU that comes with the case with my oscilloscope to check voltages and if it's ok then i'll use it, if not then I'll put in the old antec I found. Eventually when I do get around to upgrading the video card I will get a nice 450 watt enermax. I only plan on having an optical drive when installing the os so I think it will be just fine :P thanks again you guys!

Edited by aaronamd