Photoshop Tennis

Andrewr05

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL!! :blink: Nice color choice, black & orange would have looked better...

but oh well

5 more to go

BlitzBomb your turn...

I wanted something to POP out at you ;). Plus, it looked like BlitzBomb's style ;) lol, j/k

I wanted something to POP out at you ;). Plus, it looked like BlitzBomb's style ;) lol, j/k

lol If your talking about my crappy hood scoop job I knew I should have desaturated it a little. I noticed after I posted but I thought that might be cheating in some odd way.

Edited by BlitzBomb

WOAH thats pretty funny...

I just looked at your picture up close BlitzBomb and I used that same exact hood scoop on the car when I was screwing around with that car last night...

I saw that scoop and immediately thought "That is the perfect hood scoop for this car!!"

loldh0.th.jpg

And BTW its your turn too...

Edited by Andrewr05

lol thats pretty weird. It was probably one of the first I saw on google images.

Sadly I think this picture came out just as bad as the hood scoop one. I couldnt think or many ways to get the girl to blend into the picture a little more. Im more of a cut and paste person. I dont know much beyond a few tools. I think this car has come far enough to get the car show equivilant of a booth girl.

editagainbh7.th.png

Edited by BlitzBomb

lol thats pretty weird. It was probably one of the first I saw on google images.

Sadly I think this picture came out just as bad as the hood scoop one. I couldnt think or many ways to get the girl to blend into the picture a little more. Im more of a cut and paste person. I dont know much beyond a few tools. I think this car has come far enough to get the car show equivilant of a booth girl.

editagainbh7.th.png

lol, looks good. I'll try to get to this tonight, but I'm going out after work, so not sure when I'll be home.

And no, I wasn't referring to your hoodscoop, I was talking about pink being your color ;) lol, j/k

and lol @ andrew :P