Outside Cooling?

Guest Fried_fry

Yea...It did work out just GREAT Nerm. Never had a problem with that Mod. Actually, I would love to do that again...

Crazy_Dude; I have Filters on all of my intakes Then & Now. Inspected them often and didn't notice that much more than I did prior to this Mod. Here's a Hint: Use the Drain Tile Hose. The Hose has Ribs and those ribs catch most of the dust if there some present. I know this becasue when I got Rid of that hose I used, I cut it open in the middle and saw a very thin coat lined in the Ribs. :)

607748[/snapback]

The ribs are bad. They restrict airflow when dust gets on them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**SIGH**..Ribs are baa-aad..they restrict air flow when they collect duu-ust......You sound worse than a Mother in-law. Read carefully before you comment...I mean you quoted me. **Sigh** Why do I even bother..ya know instead of trying to find everything that could go wrong or what you feel is bad maybe you should try and better the Mod and add something to this thread that could benefit the readers. But I guess getting another star is more important.

How much dust would actually build up in a 2 1/2" Diameter Hose that could restrict air flow. And a Blower fan that can blow harder than your average Hair dryer, Better question for you; How often would a person check this?. Taking in consideration of the environment. As I stated, if a person has Intake filters that definately would help (As I do). As you quoted me I said; I Inspected them often and I didn't notice that much more (dust) than I did prior to this Mod." So maybe I am one of the "lucky ones" whatever..As I said before..*sigh* "Just be cautious and prepared".

I added to this thread to share my experience with this Mod and to give the Author, Fried Fry, my views and/or review. My experience is in NO WAY a typical result. Through this whole process I was careful and cautious to not make any mistakes, but I knew of the risk. Anywaaayss..

(Mumbling to myself; I can't believe I am actually justifying something with a guy/girl with a handle titled "noob in need of help")