Which Brand?

i want to get a 7800 Gt.

which brand is the best?

Bfg ?(comes with cod)

evga(comes with eVGA 133-K8-NF41 nForce 4 Athlon 64(FX) Skt939 DDR ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Gigabit LAN, RAID/Serial ATA Retail ***Free 2nd Day***

1000FSB, ATA/133, 4DDR DIMM, 2 PCI Express x16, 1 PCI Express x1, 3PCI, Audio, Gigabit LAN, RAID/SATA )

XFX?

I like eVGA. They have lifetime warranties, and decent clock speeds. But the thing that puts them over the top in my book is their "Step-Up" program. You have up to 90 days after your purchase date to decide if you want to upgrade. Say you bought a 7800 GT, and felt it wasn't fast enough (riiiight). You could get a 7800 GTX if you sent eVGA your GT and the price difference. Kinda neat IMO.

I've had no problems with my BFG 6800GT OC. They also have a lifetime warranty (afaik, they were the first brand to offer such a thing). You could even OC the crap out of it, fry it, and they'll still replace it :). Plus, I dunno what the bfg 7800gt hsf looks like, but the one on my 6800gtoc was pretty dang sweet (too bad I can't use it with my watercooling setup anymore).

i've heard nothing but good things about BFG and eVGA.. so i would say one of those.

603616[/snapback]

Agreed. I've had one of each (eVGA and BFG) and they both had very high quality heatsinks and both companies offer lifetime warranties (and ship cards OC'd, meaning they can't get you for OC'ing them). I'd vote for one of those brands.

And also, I agree.... posting the same question twice is kinda lame.