Our "justice" System (rant)

OptikaliLLusion

I believe in second chances too. but i also believe in taking responsibility for your actions. If you kill someone, the law (in most states) says your going to get the death penalty. Lets just speed up the process, seems more humane then letting them sit there for years and years anyways.

It's because of whiners, and those who have nothing better to do than complain. Also, anti-Americans.

It doesn't make a person anti-American if their view of a "better" America is different than yours. I'd be hard pressed to find someone who is truely against America yet is an American citizen.

I think your us law pwn's the uk i wish we could kill the real monster's like Harold Shipman instead we just pay for them to sit in jail.

edit: and yes i know he's dead.

Edited by dean25

It doesn't make a person anti-American if their view of a "better" America is different than yours. I'd be hard pressed to find someone who is truely against America yet is an American citizen.

603512[/snapback]

The thing is, that a majority of anti-Americans I know are also against the death sentence. Along with capitalism... all while complaining about crime rates and technology :lol:.

And intrusion is still illegal. If he did crack those computers (GO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF HACK FOR FRICKS SAKE!), then it can be considered electronic trespassing, and illegal.

Jail is about second chances? So what about life sentences? Why give people that will never change a good 30 year sentence? Answer those. If you kill another person in cold blood, you should die in cold blood. And if you're going to use the "drunk driver" defense, please get some common sense.

/rant

Answer those. If you kill another person in cold blood, you should die in cold blood. And if you're going to use the "drunk driver" defense, please get some common sense.

/rant

603584[/snapback]

It's because it wouldn't be justice. It would be too quick of a punishment. Prison isn't exactly a peachy place to be, even in the United States. Giving them the sweet release of death instead of 50 or 60 years in a hell-hole would be too kind. Sure, we pay for their prison sentence, but prison can be considered a slow death in comparison to a firing squad.

In my opinion, at least for normal people (not sociopaths and psychos), prison is an eye-opening experience. The majority of normal people who come out of prison do NOT go back to their illegal ways. It's only the small number of disturbed people that you hear about that actually go back to a life of crime and murder.

If you kill someone driving drunk, you should get a year or two and compensate for the family (funeral etc). If you make a complex plan to kill someone or someones, and you follow through with your plan, you should just be shot out back. The DC snipers should both be in graves right now, not in Supermax prisons.

Although Supermax prisons suck a lot... considering the fact that everything is made of concrete, even the beds, chairs, and toilets, and that the guard dogs can attack and kill an escapee without making a single sound besides running.

603512[/snapback]

orly_dr_evil.gif

I can come up with a whole group pretty effing fast.

Go look at any of your "radical" towel headed zealots that live here as residents or citizens. A whole group of them. <_<