Zipzoomfly

xXxCriminalClassxXx

if ne1 has used this....i keep looking around the site but still can't find it. It says **FREE 2ND DAY** on a lot of items, does this mean theres free shipping? or the shipping is regular and made into 2nd? and is 2nd day mean... next day or 2 days after

I use ZZF all the time. It is normally hard to beat free shipping lol. What it means is you can get free two day fedex shipping on the items that says "Free 2nd Day Shipping".

yeah, free is free :). When you go to your cart, you'll see the summary, and 2nd day will have $0.00 next to it :). and as henbenley implied, it's 2 days after the order gets processed. Usually takes a day to process an order, sometimes longer if you run into some snafu's.

Gonna throw another positive feedback in here for ZZF. I used to be a newegg junkie, but lately their prices aren't nearly as competitive and their shipping is downright expensive, so I bought my GeIL One from ZZF and I was impressed. Free 2nd day shipping as opposed to $12 ground shipping from newegg, and the price on the ram was better too. Definately recommended.

Gonna throw another positive feedback in here for ZZF.  I used to be a newegg junkie, but lately their prices aren't nearly as competitive and their shipping is downright expensive, so I bought my GeIL One from ZZF and I was impressed.  Free 2nd day shipping as opposed to $12 ground shipping from newegg, and the price on the ram was better too.  Definately recommended.

602941[/snapback]

that's not completely accurate. I just bought $2400 worth of parts from various places, whichever had the best deal (of my trusted assortment of sites). There's no one site that's cheaper than the others. Here's the rough breakdown of my purchases:

newegg: raid controller, sataII harddrive, cdrom, floppy, psu, artic silver

monarch: dual-opties, mobo, 4x1GB DDR400

zzf: dual 15k SCSI Ultra320 harddrives

svc: two case fans, lol

circotech: case (only place that had the case i wanted...was cheaper at svc, but they sold out and aren't getting anymore in)

It all depends on what you're looking for.

Oh, Have run with the SCSI drives dude, I would love to have pair of those..

Rich people.....

602977[/snapback]

haha, i wish. no no, that system is going to be our new web server at work. Notice how there's no videocard listed there. Unfortunately, as great as every component is, it's lacking the necessary jolt a videocard would provide in games ;)

haha, i wish.  no no, that system is going to be our new web server at work.  Notice how there's no videocard listed there.  Unfortunately, as great as every component is, it's lacking the necessary jolt a videocard would provide in games ;)

602982[/snapback]

Sorry for the Thread hijack, I guess its not really a Hijack. But what OS will you be running?

Curious...

Sorry for the Thread hijack, I guess its not really a Hijack.  But what OS will you be running?

Curious...

602984[/snapback]

Server 2003 Standard Edition. We run an ecommerce site using ColdFusion MX.

www.morganmint.com

(eventually it'll be restructured because the person who designed it originally did a pisspoor job on the coding and optimization side of things).