Peligro

NCC10281982B

Well it's nice to have an extreme POWER folder on board... 2200 systems? :blink:

I sure hope this individual has the Institute's OK for this... last guy I heard about installed Seti on his companies entire network (I think), ended up getting the boot! :O

BTW personal achievement today... overtook LinuXproX's F@H milestone, yeah I know he's inactive, but still... :lol:

Edited by tazwegion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's nice to have an extreme POWER folder on board... 2200 systems? :blink:

I sure hope this individual has the Institute's OK for this... last guy I heard about installed Seti on his companies entire network (I think), ended up getting the boot! :O

BTW personal achievement today... overtook LinuXproX's F@H milestone, yeah I know he's inactive, but still... :lol:

615383[/snapback]

Nope, it's nowhere near 2200 systems. I'm not sure where that number comes from. Stanford's site says he's running like 14 or so.

As far as the institutional OK goes, hehe, yeah, you could say he has the OK. He's the IT poobah.

:foldon:

Sqopt

Well his points are going down any idea why?

615719[/snapback]

I haven't spoken to Peligro lately, so I'm only guessing when I say that his boxen must simply have lots of other work to do. ;-)

:foldon:

sqopt