Can't Get My New Sig To Work

OptikaliLLusion

Alright, so I basically want all this

Underscore Forums|Team Equinox

to appear in my sig. However, when I hit "Update", all I get is the |. I want the "Underscore Forums" thing to be green and the "Team Equinox" thing to be orange.

[COLOR=green][URL=http://www.underscoreforums.com]Underscore Forums[/URL][/COLOR]|[COLOR=orange][URL=http://www.teamequinox.us]Team Equinox[/URL][/COLOR]

Exactly how do you abuse colored sigs? Were people putting naughty things in their sigs by making it the color of the forum? I think you can restrict colors.

600812[/snapback]

I wasn't here during the abuse, so I dunno. I just remember, when I inquired about it 2 yrs ago, that's what LP told me himself. Of course, pics were also once taken away and now we have them back, so who knows, maybe something can be done about it. Maybe limit it to 3 color changes if that's possible (cause i think the prob was people constantly changing colors, having like a color per line and it being distracting), and no "00024A" (occ blue).

I wasn't here during the abuse, so I dunno.  I just remember, when I inquired about it 2 yrs ago, that's what LP told me himself.  Of course, pics were also once taken away and now we have them back, so who knows, maybe something can be done about it.  Maybe limit it to 3 color changes if that's possible (cause i think the prob was people constantly changing colors, having like a color per line and it being distracting), and no "00024A" (occ blue).

600843[/snapback]

the nature of limiting the amount of space a sig can have would solve the color change...

the nature of limiting the amount of space a sig can have would solve the color change...

600901[/snapback]

not unless it's gay and counts every bit of coding as characters against its limit, like AIM does :P