Af And Aa

Dtaylor

OK...I recently made a thread in the windows gaming forum about GFX errors...and someone suggested the AA wasn't enabled...How CAN it be enabled then? I have a geforce MX4000, and I'm not sure WHAT'S causing it to malfunction...BTW, the original thread was: NFS error pix, or something like that. For more details, see the original. Thanx!

Right Click on your desktop. Properties. Settings Tab. Advanced button. Tab with your card name. Performance & Quality settings. Uncheck Application Controlled. Slide to your preference.

If you don't see a tab with your card's name on it, your drivers are either uninstalled or installed incorrectly.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

• 5 weeks later...

Some games suit app-controlled and some don't.

I try to test out new games I get with both and see what works best, then set up a profile for it so I don't have to worry about it again.

Well, to start out, I needed to crank everything up to try to fix NFSHP2. Someone suggested I try that(he thought AF and AA were off). Then, I tried limiting my system's power to play NFS Porsche(that was recommended by the same person).