Big Problem.

dice

:angry2: Hey guys, sorry to say another big problem. I added a new Maxtor 60GB harddrive, well, now it detecs a primary slave error (my other harddrive [40gb maxtor] ). Now, i talked to LoArmistead about it and he told me its probably a bad sector, and to reformat. So i did so, i saw the 40GB Maxtor their. Formatted. So i see my 80GB Hitachi Desktar there, and my new 60gb Maxtor, but no 40gb maxtor?...., every time i boot i get the fallowing

Primary slave error

Press F1 to resume

What is your set up?

3 Harddrives and 1 CD-rom?

Primary IDE channal should be 1 slave HD and 1 Master HD, the Master in this instance should be the one you want to boot off of with the OS on it, the secondary IDE channel should have the CD-Rom as master and 1 HD as slave.

Guys, yes i guess it was the jumpers (maxtors gay butt instructions hard to tell ). But now the problem is i inserted my floppy disk to configure my sata drive. Funny thing right now i only have 40GB maxtor 60GB Maxtor and floppy, and 2 cd/dvd drives. Now wtf!? it was there in windows xp setup, why didnt it format it!?, now what do i do i went to command and tryed to format, but i dont know its letter.

It says,

Searching boot record from HDS#'s here [342423423raid]

Boot Failure

Searching boot record from Floppy......ok

Non-system disk or disk error

Replace or strike any key when ready

*i press enter here*