Can I Use The Nv Sliencer5 Rev3 With Sli?

:O OMG!!!! I can't believe the temp differance, thats amazing!!!!!

I know huh...My temp dropped extemely too. I mean for a minute I thought "No..that can't be right"

yea, i thought the same thing with my x800xtpe, but wow does the stock cooling @ 100% do a good job on my 7800gtx though. i suggest you have good airflow and if possible, dust filters :D

is it possible for me to tweak my fan on a ATI radeon 9800 pro 128mb

well if your 9800pro can flash to a xt, then yea, the temp sensor will be enabled, otherwise no.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....thanks swifty, remind me to send you an hefty amount of Occ points when the store comes back, I owe it to you. I propably won't be installing this till thursady or friday, Ill give you guys the results, Im looking forward to them.

i dont even participate in the store, thanks for the offer though. but please do get us (me) the results asap please :D till then im going to try 3dmark 06 and try to hit 5k :lol:

i dont even participate in the store, thanks for the offer though. but please do get us (me) the results asap please :D till then im going to try 3dmark 06 and try to hit 5k :lol:

3Dmark06 is out? :huh: I should definitly check that one out, Ill download it from 3DGuru. Ill be taking my graphic card today to put the AS5 in. Can't wait for the results.

Ok, results:

Current overclock;

Core clock: 520Mhz stable

Memory Clock 1.3Ghz stable

Temperatures

Idle: 42C

Load: 50C

3D Mark06 score: 4790

I beat Swifty at 3dMark06 !!! W00t W00t!!! :P

Ok, results:

Current overclock;

Core clock: 520Mhz stable

Memory Clock 1.3Ghz stable

Temperatures

Idle: 42C

Load: 50C

3D Mark06 score: 4790

I beat Swifty at 3dMark06 !!! W00t W00t!!! :P

And a sudden roar & gasping is heard through out the Arena!! **ooooooohh** **YEAAAA**Wooo-Hooo**