Just Ordered Teh New Pc Stuff.

This new system will be used as a 1/2 gaming 1/2 whatever the hell I want machine... I'm not really big into gaming / Ocing anymore... especially since I quit WOW. Feel free to express any feelings about my new set-up. I sold my set-up in my sig and got this...

((One word about WOW

Ok.. all looked amazing until:Rosewill 500w PSU

Running a rig that that you need some serious power!

Also, you may want another case, the super lanboy is rather flimsy and has next to no intake due to the hard drive cage

Also, you may want another case, the super lanboy is rather flimsy and has next to no intake due to the hard drive cage

566671[/snapback]

:withstupid:

I was all with you til the PSU. I suggest getting a more solid PSU for all that hefty gear.

566671[/snapback]

Was thinking of the same thing too.

PSU???? it'll be ok but i wouldn't leave it permanently on that high priced of a rig...

Ahaha what kind of chips does that G. Skill use? 1 gb sticks at those tight timings?

Other than that, i drool...

I think the Lanboy will suit you fine, personally.

As for the PSU, I would recommend the Fortron Storm 500W that I have (of course :P) or a Tagan 480W. Both are about $90 at newegg, and are great.

The Rosewill isn't going to ruin your system or anything, but I just think you've got enough cash sunk into this upgrade to warrant spending $50 more to make sure everything plays nicely :P

Lol, just like everyone else, I freaked when I saw that PSU...besides that, it'll be one hell of a pc. But may I ask, how do you justify buying a dual core CPU over a single? Unless you are using multithreaded apps, you could buy a 3200+ and save probably over $150.