Trojan.vundo

CheeseMan42

Guest Flashstar

Forget AVG and go with PC Cillin, it comes with a built in spyware removal tool, active scanner, active wireless network scanner, a network magement and protection function, warnings when new viruses comes out and best of all, new updates every 3 hours. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever person I ever repaired a computer for had norton, and it had at least 1 Virus or trojan, even after I updated them, Needless to say Im spreading free AV's to all.

559820[/snapback]

I could say the samething when it comes to computers with AVG. I cannot count how many computers I have had to fix with virus's and spyware because of AVG, at least Norton makes an effort to remove some spyware. But don't get me wrong I am not saying that Norton is any better I think they all have there pro's and con's and thats the way it will always be, I just wish that I was a CEO of one of those companys so I could make a ton of money too.

Norton is the most widely used. Therefore it will have the most noticed flaws. Just like Windows. Everyone uses it, so that's where everyone sees the flaws. All I know is that my Symantec Corporate has always taken care of me.

he does have a point... thats why linux has no security issues...

Norton is the most widely used. Therefore it will have the most noticed flaws. Just like Windows. Everyone uses it, so that's where everyone sees the flaws. All I know is that my Symantec Corporate has always taken care of me.

559808[/snapback]

Roger That!

Norton Anti-Virus is bloated, a resource hog, and doesn't do a good job

But Symantec's Corporate Edition which I've always used, and tested with Kaspersky, AVG, etc.. It's about the same but I own it so no worries about cracking it. And there's no key so I've put it on countless computers

he does have a point... thats why linux has no security issues...

559919[/snapback]

You are wrong atleast once there.. :P

Linux does have security issues, but it only has a few not because noone uses it, its because its open source. flame, flame flame. :D