Selling Psp

climberdude

i bought a PSP about a month ago and am looking to sell it. very good condition. PM me if interested and i'll send you a pic. got all extras. im hoping for $200 for it. ive also got a few aftermarket acesories suck as: a 1 Gb mem stick duo (~$80 would be nice, i'll even give you the music on it if you want :P ), a USB cable (i'll give you that with the PSP) , and WipEout Pure (25 would be great). THX!!!

It goes much deeper than just old game emulation really homebrew has almost unlimited potential but right now there is :

Game emulators as stated above

Apps used to personalize the psp (this ranges from changing wallpaper to editing icons,menus, and text in the psp's GUI)

Apps for FTP with the psp

Apps to use the psp as a remote via it's IRDA

While it is illegal there are apps to dump UMDs and even loaders to run the ISO's

New games require firmware greater than 1.5 so there are now apps that can fool the psp into thinking it has 1.51,1.52, and even 2.0

Hombrew web browsers

Homebrew media players

BOCHS was even ported to the psp so you can emulate versions of windows and even linux

The psp hombrew scene is very alive and well new apps are made daily and many hacking groups are out pounding away making their own firmwares,downgraders,ect

But with anything above 1.5 you lose all of this until someone finds a way to either run homebrew on 2.0 or a solid way to downgrade without brikcing your PSP