Woman Beat By Mob In Oakland

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful, bosco might actually use self defense and kick some butt :P.

534389[/snapback]

:withstupid: I haven't been kickboxing for 13 years for nothing, but my cop training is always nice when I have to behave myself :lol:

the problem i see is that not one person tried to help. not one single person.even the guy who owned the car thought his car was to important to let the mob smash it so he opend the door.he should of left the dorrs locked and went to a phone and called the pollice or got in and drove away. even iff u have to kill a few worth less people like that to save the inocent one then so be it. its sad very very sad that no one had the guts to help. and whats worse is most of the people doing the beating probably think thier cool and touph couse of it when in reality thier the weak ones for sucoming to that kind of violence.

534294[/snapback]

Wow. You mean, you actually think they should call the police? The "stupid pigs" as you put it? Man, I'm impressed. +1 star for you.

1)i never said all police were dumbass's. i never even said that one was a dumbass.

2)i never said they were not usefull

but since u bring it up, yes that particular police officer would probably have just jioned in with the beating.

534307[/snapback]

lol for cryin out loud dose any one really want to revisit that topic? but any who just for the record i do not think all police officers are pigs,dumbass's or other wise. just the one who tazed that lady.

534320[/snapback]

Yup. That officer was really stupid :rolleyes: .....and you're still uneducated on police tactics and self defense.

my thoughts axactally KB. u hit the nail on the head

534352[/snapback]

Go enjoy your tea party.

post-70696-0-41833100-1315211572_thumb.jpg

And the phailure of the year award goes to.... RADEON!

534378[/snapback]

That's going in my signature.

u know i come into this thread to post my opinion about the movie just like every one else and emediatly i get harassed. wtf. just quit it allready children. grow up.

how old is the thread about the women who got tazed? i went into that thread just to post my opinion just like every one else and i got harassed and jumped on just couse my opinion of it wasnt what yours was and now on a completely different thread u bring it up. y? i mean wtf

DROP IT YOUR GETTING ANOYING CHILDREN

Edited by RADEON