Dual Monitor How-to

bishop245

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I figured I have been here long enuff to have done something good for the site and i seem to be the go to person for multi monitor setups (which I don't mind at all). I thought it would be nice to have some kind of a guide for you guys to follow to get your own multi setups going. I am in wub with my quad setup and I am now ready to start my next big project which will be a super tower with some major mods I hope.

Also guys you should get hold of a copy of ultramon its a great little app for adding start bars to the bottom of each screen and setting up multi monitor screensavers like matrix_ks

532078[/snapback]

did you miss the last part of the how to Dr Frank i left a link to it and even a screeny :D

I can't seem to get my dual montitor setup to work. I have a free PCI card I got from school (I think it's a s3 card), and it does not work unless I tell BIOS to boot to that video card. It'll boot into windows fine, but I cannot play games on the main video card that are directx-based, it says theirs a problem with directx. Is there a way I can get windows to make the card work though BIOS boots to the AGP?

to avoid compatabilty problems maybe but the best way to do it is test it my freind has the odd problem with his Geforce 3 TI500 and a Voodoo3 2000 where the voodoocard drivers dot like some resolutions or resuming from a screensaver. but i am using ATI and Nvdia together no problems

oh yeah whoops didnt notice the bit at the bottom :sleep: