Nyc Gathering

silkster

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i took so long to respond... didn't notice the thread and just got a pm from silkster, but I am DEFINTELY up for this, count me in :D

I am definitely up for LAN party or just meeting and greeting my fellow OCCers, whether in the city, brooklyn, or anywhere close... Keep this thread bumped :)

Silkster, if you already have aplan just PM me, otherwise I have a couple of places I know that would host a lan for us :P

Great, its odd that you didn't notice the thread but it's ok. I hope OTHERS from NYC or near by notice this thread *LAN PARTY* time <--- Let us know if you're in or at least have a car to carpool :)

i am only 14, so I need to see if my parents will let me and my computer go. My computer is not entirely stable for some reason, but I am getting closer to the problem. I just hope it isn't embarassing. Who is coming so far?

Alright just letting you knows guys know that the day is pointing on Sunday August 28, all day event. Kurosen, Bionix, Marty, Lost,Enyce2k9 (I know u wanna show off ur fragbox) and kashk5 are you up for that day? If any changes, let me know ahead of time, I'll look forward on seeing everyone for this fragfest.

Kurosen, I'm gonna need one of the 2 places to host.

Edited by silkster

k I'm getting the details as we speak for the 2 places and how much they will charge. More details to come.

IF ANYONE SEEING THIS THREAD KNOWS ANY OTHER OCCER'S AROUND THE NYC AREA PLEASE POINT THEM TO THIS THREAD!! :P

im moving to nyc i wish anyway. ppl in sothern california stink no community involvement here. is any one up for one here in southern california

????? let me know. i never thought id feel so issolated here in socal but i do

Nope, I'm 20, Kurosen I believe is 23, Swifty is 17 (or 18) so don't worry man. It ain't going to be a commercial event of any kind, I made this event up myself and it's only gonna be OCC members strictly, :foldon:

Edited by silkster

ok details are coming in... we are going to have the LAN at either:

X-Lounge

2815 Nostrand Ave.

or

Kings Games

1724 East 12th Street (corenr of Kings Hwy.)

I would prefer Kings Games as there is a wide variety of places to get food within 2 blocks distance in any direction (though ofcourse we could just order a few pizza pies to either place if we wanted :P ) and I know that they sell Bawls on premises. Prices are also important though so I'll let you guys know.

Also, I'd like to know what games you guys would prefer we entertain. I would prefer CS:S, or something off of Steam but we could host other games as well, assuming people bring the required bits and pieces to "share" the fun with everyone else ;)