Nyc Gathering

silkster

Hey I was wondering anyone either in any of the 5 Boroughs would like to get together for a hang out? Are you up for it anyone? Kurosen, Swifty? Since we're all from brooklyn this would be great, just let us know if you're in.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still awaiting for Kurosen to come online, he asked me awhile back that he wanted to do a LAN party, it would be nice but what Kashk5?? Don't got time to hang out in the City or something? We can just do anything, eat out, join a local Lanparty, go to the gentlemen's club, anything man! Before summer is over! :cries:

Still awaiting for Kurosen to come online, he asked me awhile back that he wanted to do a LAN party, it would be nice but what Kashk5?? Don't got time to hang out in the City or something? We can just do anything, eat out, join a local Lanparty, go to the gentlemen's club, anything man! Before summer is over! :cries:

527119[/snapback]

You kidding me? I've been in the city a MILLION times this summer. Gotta love NYC food choices. Then there are the parties, and not to mention the various bars (gotta love that hookah)

Yall should move down south  :P We have as many people in our county as you do on your block  :lol:

527193[/snapback]

I've been down south to the country, and honestly, I can NOT live there. There aren't enough people to interact with. Things are WAY too far apart, and seriously, the only thing open past 9PM is the local SuperWalmart. I very much prefer large cities. Heck, I would even take the suburbs than the rural countryside (actually, I would only take my suburb, we're dead center between NYC and Philly, and we have close to 100k people, so it's more like a small city)

I've been down south to the country, and honestly, I can NOT live there. There aren't enough people to interact with. Things are WAY too far apart, and seriously, the only thing open past 9PM is the local SuperWalmart. I very much prefer large cities. Heck, I would even take the suburbs than the rural countryside (actually, I would only take my suburb, we're dead center between NYC and Philly, and we have close to 100k people, so it's more like a small city)

527276[/snapback]

All the more time for overclocking :D.