Ummmm Hi.

talz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude! not cool man . Your like 30 or so and I bet shes like 15 lol. No OCC michael  jackson's allowed  :P  :ph34r:

Kurosen. She can touch the llama's because shes a girl and there for it wouldnt hurt very much if she got kicked there. lmao

Anyway Welcome to the OCC. enjoy your stay

530057[/snapback]

that's what YOU think... try falling off a bike and getting hit with the petal where the sun don't shine... it makes no difference what gender you are

...ouch.

Welcome to the OCC! dont worry, i have a mac... and a PC, but i have an iBook and I love it :). Just out of curiosity, how did you change the 'skin' on your desktop? Looks like you have OS X Tiger :)

there's a program called shapeshifter you download this program and then download themes from sites like www.resexcellence.com and it automatically applies that theme to your menu bar, folder icons, different applications, etc. Some of them come with desktop backgrounds, some of them come with cursors, and other cool stuff.

i actually downloaded a program called transparent dock today, and changed my adium theme so now my desktop looks like so:

screenshot2.jpg

did you pay for the shapeshifter program or are you using the demo? I like the program so far, i'm just debating whether i want to actually pay for it. i think i might cuz it looks alot cooler now lol Here is what it looks like:

post-72615-0-53619000-1313674589_thumb.jpg

Edited by CNUco2007

dude! not cool man . Your like 30 or so and I bet shes like 15 lol. No OCC michael  jackson's allowed  :P  :ph34r:

530057[/snapback]

Shadow you ahve it all wrong, if he was trying to be MJ he would go after Marty!