Wanted

bigred

Just flipping channels tonight. and I see this new show on TNT. seemed interesting. so I sat and watched it.

Next to the Shield on FX this has got to be the best TV show on the air right now.

anyone else see it?

Just flipping channels tonight.  and I see this new show on TNT.  seemed interesting.  so I sat and watched it.

Next to the Shield on FX this has got to be the best TV show on the air right now.

anyone else see it?

524360[/snapback]

i agree, its good

If it is anything near a reality show I wouldn't even consider watching it. So no I haven't seen it yet lol. The only things on tv I really take time to watch are sports and Monk. :)

it's a joint effort of law enforcement agencies in LA (LAPD, FBI, ATF, DEA, Navy Intel, and US Marshalls) who have been tasked with capturing LA's 100 most dangerous fugitives... by doing what ever it takes.

That sounds like a repetitive premise for a show. Like, 100 fugitives, once you catch them all, then what... They escape and you capture them again? I couldnt imagine it being exciting after they catch everyone.

That sounds like a repetitive premise for a show. Like, 100 fugitives, once you catch them all, then what... They escape and you capture them again? I couldnt imagine it being exciting after they catch everyone.

524553[/snapback]

well theres at least 100 people in the US that deserve to be executed, so when ever you kill one dirtbag, you just add another.

that show is good too.  I can't believe FX nearly pulled the plug on that till the NYFD asked them to keep it.

524377[/snapback]

Really what where they thinking. <_>

I still can't believe that they cancelled Third Watch :(