Dj Tiesto In Search Of Sunrise 4

Dj Tiesto's In search of Sunrise 4 is awesome, if your a progressive trance fanatic then this is highly recommended. BTW Tiesto is amazing wonder if any of you listen to some of his mixes.

he just playes veeeeery commercial music, sucks in my opinion. Trance was big here about 10yrs ago, from 1990 till 1996; then it all went back to the roots, house music

i own dj tiesto's album "in my memory" but for mixes i prefer paul van dyk, dj jean, dj dean, LRCN, bk, umek, dave clarke, richie hawtin, surgeon, gabriel & dresden, marco v, misja helsloot, robert gitelman, fergie...

i've probably missed a few off there... those are the ones i remembered just now...

Helsloot isn't that bad. I've got one of his mixes, rather good. They seem a little progressive, but other than that, they're not bad.

Besides, a bit of prog in a mix is nice sometimes. Like Gamemaster... unless you're at a church.

Wanna see alot of techno/house/euro/dance?

oh nvm, i got too many songs for a screen shot.

i got over 800 MB and like 10 days of music, but thats very little compared to other collections, but thats all pretty much techno.