so I just bought four sets of new lights for my case... two double ccfl(12") and two single ccfl(6") and I was wondering if I could combine more than two cathodes on a double inverter or if that would kill something

the two singles I bought came with double inverters so I can combine the two 6"ers but I only want to have two inverters which would mean three on one inverter

I probably wouldn't mess around with the inverters. Inverters are known to go up in fire, so I would just use the 3. However, there may be a more knowledgeable person here.

As it was just mentionned by Vasto inverters are very on the edge pieces of electronics and cant be messed with like even the lenth of the wires have to stay the same otherwise the brightness suffers.

So my suggestion is also dont mod them :ph34r:

To tell you the truth i'm having difficulties beleiving those neons passed the electric safty codes they usually demand a much larger buffer (if i can call it that) for something that have a potential for fire hazard <_<

well I finally got them in my comp but I don't have all the parts for my new comp yet so I hooked up my PSU to my friends mobo and my lights don't work......WTF and I have no idea why they just don't come on any help would be great