Occ Image Depositorium

Vaelen2001

Ok, over the months and years OCC has had gifts, wallpapers and all sorts of images made for the site or personal use (aka wallpapers)

I've made a directory on my hosting site that anyone can access.

Feel free to download any of the images in the directory.

And if someone has a larger version of this image... occlub_recommended.jpg please let me know. I'd love to be able to use a larger and better quality version of it in one of my many wallpapers that i make.

Enjoy the directory and contact me if you want to add to this small collection of OCC images.

OCC Image Depositorium

Nice resume

Too long Though!

If a resume is in front of me that is longer than one page,

It goes in the trash :)

posey, do you hire people? are u in a business?

if not... dont talk.... my resume is two pages and thats that, deal with it....

BTW stay outta my other directories!

Who the F$%# said u could backtrack in my directories then talk crap about the contents?

And if someone has a larger version of this image... occlub_recommended.jpg please let me know. I'd love to be able to use a larger and better quality version of it in one of my many wallpapers that i make.

Still havent heard anything about getting a larger version of this image... anyone have it in a larger size?

first off.. posey is a very good person, he was just trying to help you..

and hes right a resume should only be 1 page.. short and sweet.. he knows what he is talking about.. and You shouldent take offence to what he says expecially sense it wasent a harsh comment, it was a helpful one..

And no, I dont really care to have a larger Image of OCC Recommended as a wall paper..