What Temp Should I Shoot For With New Venice Core?

what kinda temp should i shoot for with my new venice 3200? i know with my old Athlon XP i tried to shoot for anything under 50. taking into consideration that this CPU uses new silicon stretching techniques and such, producing a lower temp, i would think it would also NEED to stay at a lower temp. so what would be a good temp to stick around you guys?

Anything under 50C is fine, but less than 45C is, obviously, preferred. The stock cooler works great until you apply some voltage, then things heat up pretty quick. XP-90 solved that problem for me.

right now i'm on stock cooling, and at idle i'll get around high 20's, low 30's. and and full load i'll get like 40 or 42. i've got a MSI K8T Neo2.

and btw, i've got a 92 mm Tornado sittin here in my room...just waitin for my xp-90c to come in. :D

EDIT: and right now i'm on fully stock settings....no OCing or nething. i plan to change that when my xp-90c comes in :foldon:

yea, another thing, i had to flash to the newest bios version when i got it cuz it wouldnt fully support venice cores. so in that revision it supposedly made my temps read more accurately....but i dunno, these temps seem a bit more quick and sparadic to change than my socket A DFI board did.

I have a K8N neo2 and let me tell you them temp sensors aighnt worth a pile of sh|t! i'm working on my computer, shut it down go to bed , wake up , turn it on and my load temp DROPPED 10c in one day! I don't think as5 sets in that fast...

I normaly keep it on anyway.

oh and by the way this is with the zalman 7000 CNPS rev b cooler, and the rig is overclocked to 2.3ghz

now it seems to like saying 45c load, well I stuck a themometer ON the side of the core is it's like ...28c :lol: just a story to say don't trust built in temp sensors!