Laptop

Blue_cow

Sorry for posting this twice but my other thread went about 4 days with no replies so i think its safe to say that its dead.

Basically, i want to buy a laptop, any laptop. doesnt have to be fancy or even the slightest bit new. all i want is something that works and has webacces. Thanks.

lol...well I'll recommend this new Compaq model that came out not too long ago.

AMD Turion, 80, 512, wireless...the woiks. The only downside I see to this laptop is it doesn't have a DVD BURNER!!!?!?!? Other than that its a precious little beast. It retails for somewhere beteen $879-$950.

lol...well I'll recommend this new Compaq model that came out not too long ago. 

AMD Turion, 80, 512, wireless...the woiks.  The only downside I see to this laptop is it doesn't have a DVD BURNER!!!?!?!?  Other than that its a precious little beast.  It retails for somewhere beteen $879-$950.

504168[/snapback]

Can you tell he works at Best Buy :lol:

You can make me an offer on mine...i can go 512mb/768MB of ram 2.66P4 or 2.6 celeron, CD-RW/DVD-ROM, Intel integrated extreme 2 Grpahics, Excelent power savign features, 15", 40GB quiet HDD, built in LAN/56k can include my 802.11b or my newer 802.11g wireless card, XP home, includes MS Office XP/Office 2003 Pro and a few other software goodies.

Anyway just make an offer (By PM or on AIM) on any given config. Heck i could even do 256mb of ram...but i would advise 512 or better if you wanna do ANYTHING other than web access and DVD watching.

I am still interested. I just checked out the dell website (yes i am actually considering it) and theyve got a pretty good deal on the inspiron 1200 and thats all i need really. my dad's got that one and it works great. Anybody got anything else?

cchalogamer and gujuman, i am interested in both of yours still though.