Internet On Cell Phones?

i think that my mom is going to get me a cell phone and i debating on getting 500 moer anytime minites or unlimited internet, text msg's, ect. (anything that has to do with data being sent back and forth) and i was wondering how chatting on aim threw cell phones and surfing the web on cell phones is like? is it worth it? keep in mind that im a HEAVEY aim user and i hate having to be on my computer to use it when i want to lay down. And i will be getting that lg phone that has the keyboard that slides out.

you might like it , it's not that bad , but on my phone I can only have 100 ppl on my budy list like it doesnt show the other half. But more minutes is better cuz then you can talk longer which is better than aim! lmao

well also keep in mind that im not a heavy cell phone talker... i had a prepay and i would only use 100- minites a mounth but my mom is offering so i might as well take lol. And its threw cingular so i will have rollover ^_^. And im going to have her pay the extra 8 bucks so night and weekend start at 7 instead of 9 so that should help alot.

I find that i use text messeging ALOT at school and stuff just chatting to my friends during class and stuff and I am also not much of a cell phone talker but I would go with text messeging i use it alot.

do you think that i would use more than 10mb a mounth?? or about how much mb of data would you expect me to use if i chat ALOT. Like everyday for at least an hour on the phone and dl about 5 ringtones or so a mounth.

im a god with celphones. ( my ucle owns a store so i know EVERYTHING about them, the networks, the services.......)

tell me this

what phone

what carrier

id go for a plan with unlimited data (usually about 20-25$) and then if you have a pda or use a lptop and your phone supports bluetooth you can use your phone to get online with the laptop or the pda. Also make SURE that the phone HAS bluetooth.. youl need it for stuff like data transfer betweent the phone and the comp and you can use wireless headsets.

no im not doing that lol all im going to use it for is for internet on the PHONE itsself like aim and such.

an when i say data i mean not talking on the phone so like text and such.

I have that LG phone, and you are going to LOVE it if you text/AIM a lot. The keyboard makes texting so convenient, I couldn't imagine going back to using the numpad.