• AMP
    • BAWLS
    • or just some cofee :)
    • NONE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to join the coffee crowd on this one...

As much as I like downing 2 cans of Red Bull in a row, falling asleep anyway with my body still twitching from the drink doesn't help me much...

A cup of coffee (black) every 3 hours at night has helped to keep me awake for three days straight this week (no, seriously) :D

::looks at clock:: make that 4 days :lol:

Sleep is a waste of life!!

naaah, i'm shure it doesn't stops you, but i only know that in the us they are much strickter on it, if you get caught, i could have a bad-ending :P

in europe, you can drink whenever you want, and if your lucky, a cop might even join ja :P

greetz

Bottled water scares me :blink:

they have this water here in florida called zepherhills this stuff come out of the same water table as the florida everglades and they only filter is with what amounts toa coffee filter. Okay...big deal right? the problem is they have signs posted all arround the everglades warning people not to drink the water or eat the fish they catch there!! Why?, severe mercury contamination....can you say three headed mutant babies!

Mercury is hardore stuff, it causes genetic mutation among other things. In gas form is causes cancer, the liquid form is what they use in many states for the killing injection for execution one drop in your blood steam will kill you instantaniously, in solid form...it is completely safe which is kind of wierd. The mutation rates of gators is up to 1 in 20 and in frogs it is 1 in 10!! we are talkin extra eye,no eyes, 5 limbs, two heads, you name it it is happening. And if people keep drinking that stuff it will start happening to people too, in about 3 generations. ikkkk

:unsure:

sorry didn't mean to rant, had physics class last semester teah went on a tear about how nasty bottled water is. freaked me out aint drinkin it any more.

j5 out