Led's

Coolzero101

Ive got some case LED's i don't know what to do with, 1 is a blue LED, each wire has its own seperate connector, probably for an HD, another one is green, its a power switch LED. And then I have a power switch, its just a little black reset knob. I was going to use these for a custom power switch project but never got around to it. So if anyone wants this stuff, im going to say propose me a very small price, and ill send them out through my mail box.

Ive got some case LED's i don't know what to do with, 1 is a blue LED, each wire has its own seperate connector, probably for an HD, another one is green, its a power switch LED. And then I have a power switch, its just a little black reset knob. I was going to use these for a custom power switch project but never got around to it. So if anyone wants this stuff, im going to say propose me a very small price, and ill send them out through my mail box.

495523[/snapback]

aww, i thought they were cathodes, my bad, sorry! good luck with the sell.

R

Cool0-

I think I may be interested in those LEDs cause my bro asked me to find some so we could do night flying with his remote controlled planes.

I don't quite understand the wiring situation. I've got to power them from a NiCd battery but that should be no problem.

My only prerequisite is that they are moderately bright

Cool0-

I think I may be interested in those LEDs cause my bro asked me to find some so we could do night flying with his remote controlled planes.

I don't quite understand the wiring situation. I've got to power them from a NiCd battery but that should be no problem.

My only prerequisite is that they are moderately bright

496005[/snapback]

they are pretty bright, $2.50 sound good? unless flashy wants them, i think he mistook them for cold cathodes!, give him a lil bit to decide