Introduction

CelticaFLM

haha Nerm... i could picture u driving by... "YOU NOOB!"

what part of TN u goin to?

495528[/snapback]

Smokies man! :) I vacation there at least once a year lol.

D3, sure you'll be on vacation. I see how it is you avoiding me eh? hahaha j/k :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so funny i met my wife in rotc too she also is convinced on never workin again after her stink of work that lasted a whole month. WOW 1 month out of 3years. i wish she would come on here but she thinks a pc is a big radio thats all she cares about as long as her gospel is on shes cool.

I went to UT Knoxville also I worked a bit longer than a month.....like 6 years longer....had to put up with sooo much crap...however I will most likely go back to work..we need a house. Anyway, actually Karns high isnt that bad..there's some awesome teachers there and I was very well prepared for college. The people at karns hate farragut btw...say they are all a bunch of rich snobs that make fun of us lol :P ...but I never knew wth they were talking about.

Oh and Nerm...umm...yeah...I think we have this thing ....we have to do..at that place.

lol @ Celt! *walks away with hurt feelings* :P

495978[/snapback]

Don't mind Celtica - we all know how mean she can be :P (in spite of that innocent looking avatar). You're always welcome to drop by my place when your in TN Nerm - I live just south of Nashville.

You're always welcome to drop by my place when your in TN Nerm - I live just south of Nashville.

496416[/snapback]

hmmmm I guess I could use that oppurtunity to knock out some of your folding rigs, but with my current slump I wouldn't catch you anywayz lol. :(

Other than that...hobbies include art (which I almost majored in as well), hiking, writing/reading and playing WoW...yes i'm addicted. Speaking of WoW....time to play :-p.

495315[/snapback]

Celtica forgot to mention that her WoW skillZ are second only to her ability to cook... :P:rolleyes::lol:

* hides *

...The people at karns hate farragut btw...say they are all a bunch of rich snobs that make fun of us lol  :P ...but I never knew wth they were talking about...

Don't worry. About 1/5th of the school thinks the other 4/5ths of the school is a bunch of rich snobs anyway :P

Don't worry. About 1/5th of the school thinks the other 4/5ths of the school is a bunch of rich snobs anyway :P

498708[/snapback]

I still haven't decided which is worse, Farragut or Murraville. :P

Celtica forgot to mention that her WoW skillZ are second only to her ability to cook... :P:rolleyes::lol:

* hides *

498700[/snapback]

:withstupid: Ya but you forgot the cleaning in there somewhere :P